Latest News

The Dragon Pearl (2011)

Jun 18, 2011 , Posted by Azerus Blog at 8:20 AM

SYNOPSIS :
A young boy travels to China to visit his father on a dig, and with the help of a new Chinese friend, discovers a real-life, but benevolent dragon.
The film follows teenagers Josh (Louis Corbett) and Ling (Li Lin Jin),who join their respective parents, Chris (Sam Neill) and Dr Li (Wang Ji)on an archaeological dig in China. However, they soon find a monster deep in a cave,which they soon realise is a mystical dragon that has lost its magical pearl,prompting a battle between good and evil.

INFORMATION:
Release : April 2011 (Australia)
Genre: Adventure | Family | Mystery
Cast: Sam Neill, Li Lin Jin, Robert Mammone

DOWNLOAD:
BDRip quality
Cramit (single part)
Eterupload part1
Eterupload part2
Eterupload part3

SUBTITLE:
N/A (will be update)



Currently have 2 komentar:

  1. Unknown says:

    I’m puja, a 21-year-old software engineer. I live in thailand , I write subtitles for TV. I like your blog its really awesome.
    Do visit one of my blog for free movie downloads

  1. Unknown says:

    I am puja bhatt, I am also a web designer and I like your blog too much the colors and themes are really nice.
    Do visit my blog free movie downloads

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment